Standard stationery is essential for every business to complete a functional job, be it invoicing your customers, completing vital payroll slips and P60s or simply posting your delivery notes in self-sealing envelopes.
Sage have designed a range of quality accounting stationery that has a professional design, and a simple no fuss layout. Complementing your Sage Accounting software perfectly, Sage stationery
is a time saving, cost effective accessory to your business that is easy to use and available to order online.
– Guaranteed to work with your Sage Software, these informative invoices allow you to notify your clients that a payment is due in a clear, concise and professional manner. Available in blue or green, these invoices automatically align with Sage Accounts software and are suitable for use with all printers.
Sage Invoice and Delivery notes
- Combining Invoice and delivery details these notes are great time savers. In four colour-coded parts, it is easy to distribute the right copy to the right person and as no price details are listed on the third and fourth copies, you can be sure you are keeping your information confidential.
Sage Remittance Advice
- Removing the need for a time consuming cover letter, these Sage Remittance Advice slips provide your customers with the details they need to pay you promptly.
Sage Statement and Remittance Advice
– Combining a statement with the remittance advice, these professional slips remind your customers when a payment is overdue. Perforated, the remittance advice is easily removed from the statement to facilitate payment.
Sage Credit Notes
– Designed in Red to distinguish them from invoices, these official Credit notes are guaranteed to work with your Sage software, automatically aligning with Sage Instant Accounts and Sage 50 Accounts. Clearly cancelling any invoice or part of an invoice, these credit notes are available in packs of 100 and 500.
Whatever your Stationery needs – Sage have it covered.
This post appears in...
Products, General Business Information
This post has been tagged...