Many of us are currently in the process of collating information and preparing to make our employer annual returns submissions which are due to HMRC by May 19th, and preparing this information can highlight some areas in an existing payroll system where improvements can be made. Should you find that you are dissatisfied with a manual payroll system or existing payroll software package, upgrading to Sage 50 Payroll 2012 can streamline your employee information and PAYE tasks making managing a payroll system simpler and more efficient than ever. Here I have outlined five good reasons why Sage Payroll offers a complete payroll solution for medium to large businesses:
- Integrated Management of All Aspects of Payroll Information and PAYE Tasks. The new edition of Sage Payroll offers many improved features that are designed to streamline all of your essential payroll tasks; and offer an integrated management system of pre and post-tax payments and deductions, employee information, Payroll Year End, pension sacrifices and e-banking. Managing all of this information is made easy, and Sage Payroll keeps it all in one place for ease of access and efficient processing whilst remaining flexible for a variety of business needs. Whether your employees are full-time, part-time, contracted or temporary; handling everything from P46 and P45 forms to holiday entitlement is made fast and efficient.
- User Interface. The new edition of Sage 50 Payroll for the 2012/13 tax year has adopted a refreshed user interface which offers a simple and consistent user experience, and introduces all CSV import/export templates to both the standard and professional variants of the software. An additional user support feature is the Support Home Page, which collates all of the customers' data regarding their software to allow Sage technicians to execute effective customer support when it is required.
- Produce Accurate and Professional Payroll Paperwork. With the use of Sage Stationery, payslips, P60 forms and self-sealing mailers can be accurately and uniformly produced from the software resulting in a consistent and professional paperwork for employees.
- Electronic PAYE Updates and Online Submissions. Full product updates, PAYE packages and legislative updates can be delivered electronically to the end user via Sage Payroll. This gives users of the software full confidence that the most recent regulation changes from HMRC are adhered to. In addition to electronic compliance updates; Sage Payroll 2012 also allows P46, P45, P60 and other essential forms to be delivered to HMRC online helping the user meet those important deadlines.
- Full HMRC Compliance and Future Proofing. Over the next 12 to 24 months we are to expect two major legislative reforms that will have a direct impact on the payroll tasks of every employer. Sage 50 Payroll has now moved to a single annual release which combines new features and legislative updates, allowing Sage more time to develop and test the next version and provide users with better than ever compliance and future proofing features. The best way to prepare your business for the Payroll RTI and Workplace Pension Reform pilots is by updating your payroll software package to Sage 50 Payroll 2012.
For more information and great reasons why Sage Payroll 2012 is a superb payroll solution for medium to large businesses visit our main website where you will find a full run down of all the key features. Don't forget our completely free ‘Test Drive' service is available for Sage Payroll, and we also have a number of training options to make the switch to this payroll software simple.